Event Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
WEBINAR: Practical Application of the Harrison Assessments’ Paradoxical Leadership -- CANCELLED
Thursday, August 22, 2019, 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM
Online with Zoom. Additional instructions provided with email confirmation.
Registration is not Required
Our August 22 Webinar features Sheryl Dawson, MBA, BA. Sheryl is a Talent Consultant with over 25 years of experience; 17 years as Solutions Partner with Harrison Assessments. Sheryl supports organizations across the talent cycle with a predictive behavioral assessment to achieve organizational and business goals. She provides leadership and team development for executive teams utilizing Harrison Assessments’ Paradoxical Leadership concepts.
Paradoxical Leadership is a concept that is well-documented in organizational literature, designed to support leaders facing competing priorities, diverse perspectives, and constrained resources. Many paradoxes are driven by leaders’ behavioral choices. The challenge is to consider both paradoxical perspectives rather than using an either/or solution; for example frankness and diplomacy. This assessment is used in both personal and professional/executive coaching.
In this presentation, Sheryl Dawson will provide:
IMPORTANT: To experience the Harrison Assessment at no cost, please review the following:
- An overview of Harrison Assessment’s Paradoxical Leadership assessment, which enables leaders to measure seemingly contradictory behaviors and achieve balance, resulting in improved performance and relationships—both personal and professional
- An opportunity to experience the Harrison Assessments’ Paradox Report (pre-webinar via a 20-minute online assessment questionnaire—see note at bottom for procedure)
- Insight into the unintended consequences of Paradox imbalance
- An opportunity to gain awareness of how leaders and teams can improve performance and relationships through Paradox balance—and the role of the coach in that process
- Case scenarios to deepen the understanding of how the Harrison Assessment gives the coach and client new awareness, enhances the learning, and informs the action for the client.
Please note that any requests received after August 21, 2019, will not receive the assessment link prior to the webinar.
- Register for this webinar
- Email email@example.com.
Subject Line: Harrison Assessment Request.
- Tyra will provide the presenter with your name and email address.
CCEUs for this webinar:
1 Resource Development Credit