Our June 16 virtual workshop is a joint venture with ATD Dallas, featuring Mike McDonald, a Senior Learning Consultant who works with Gallup clients to create learning strategies and initiatives that produce high levels of employee engagement and well-being. Mike helps his clients—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies in the healthcare, hospitality and financial sectors—achieve high performance through Gallup’s learning solutions.
Mike has taught university courses, given keynote speeches and led a podcast series for audiences of 400+ on the topics of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, strengths, change management and agility. He also leads Gallup courses for some of the company’s largest clients.
Currently, Mike also serves as a Performance Lead for Gallup learning consultants. For more than 25 years, he has used measurement, recognition, and forecasting to align engagement strategies and increase performance for his Gallup teams.
Mike received his bachelor’s degree in journalism, master’s degree in human resource development and doctorate in educational leadership from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
How can leaders of virtual teams and remote associates equip, motivate and inspire their employees? We need an answer to that question now. And Gallup has it. We’ve been studying the management of remote teams for years. We know what remote workers need to be productive, accountable and engaged—maybe more so than they’ve ever been. And we know that all associates need to perform with excellence in a whole new environment and feel confident doing it. Your engagement matters, and we’ll help you sustain it—maybe even enhance it.
CCEUs for this Workshop:
- In our conversation, we’ll generate the following four points of learning takeaways:
- What a leader must do to make the shift from boss to coach in a virtual environment
- How to individualize to your remote employees’ work-related needs
- Become equipped to effectively lead key coaching conversations that will support you in appreciating your remote employees’ talents
- Learn how to build accountability into everyday conversations that inspire and engage employees
1.5 Resource Development Credits