2016 PRISM Nomination and Selection
Prism Nomination and Selection Information
Nominees and winners have the opportunity to share their success stories of establishing a coaching culture that impacts organizational culture shift, business performance and leadership development.
The Prism Award nominating process is designed to give our members a platform from which to create demand for their own coaching services and raise awareness of coaching as a profession, while encouraging internal coaches to pursue credentialing and join our local coaching community.
The process allows our members to develop relationships with organizations that are inclined to retain coaching resources.
For the nominees, the Prism Award is well-earned recognition that their coaching initiatives are meeting and exceeding globally recognized standards. The event and award ceremony is a public acknowledgement of their efforts in creating a culture that embraces coaching.
The Prism Award celebrates:
- Effectiveness: How has the Coaching initiative been effective in achieving the intended goals and purpose?
- Impact: How has Coaching improved the culture of the organization? What are the demonstrated organizational benefits?
- Strategic Significance: How has the Coaching initiative addressed significant issues such as leadership development within or for the organization?
- ROI/ROE: What are the tangible results or the proven return on investment or return on expectations for the organization as a result of the Coaching initiative?
- Ownership/Stewardship: There is a senior sponsor in the organization who actively champions Coaching within the business/organization.
- Sustainability: The coaching program has lasting impact on the development of people and is connected to other talent programs in the organization.
We are seeking the invaluable enthusiasm, insight and engagement of our members in order to increase the number of 2016 Prism nominees and to get the word out about our Prism Award Event. Coaches can nominate businesses or organizations with which they are engaged or those that they know(or suspect) are actively integrating coaching into their organizational structure. Do let us know who you would recommend for nomination.
Download 2016 ICF NT Prism Application
Return completed nomination applications for the 2016 PRISM Award by August 15, 2016, to
If you have Questions on the Nomination Process: