Finding your Coaching Niche
Panel Discussion by William M. Behrendt, PhD, PCC; Helen Harkness, PhD;
Dana Phillips, PCC; and Susan Shapiro, MS, PCC
Moderated by Kristin Robertson
Friday, July 14, 2017
11:15 am - 1:00 pm Luncheon
Hackberry Creek Country Club
Many of the most successful coaches have determined and market to a niche. A niche, according to Google.com, is “denoting or relating to products, services, or interests that appeal to a small, specialized section of the population.” In other words, what small, specialized section of the population do you direct your coaching toward? This panel discussion will address your burning questions about identifying a coaching niche.
How to Enroll More Clients in a Way that is Authentic, Real and Not At All Sales-y
Presented by Chris Kenney
Friday, July 7, 2017
8:30 am - 4:00 pm Luncheon
4100 Midway Road #2120
Carrollton, TX 75007
(The building is on the east side of Midway just south of Park.)
$239 for ICF-NT members
$279 for non-members
The days of pushy sales are over (if they ever really worked in the first place). Nobody wants to be ‘sold’ to. But as a coach you need to know how to sell your services. (So your business can thrive—and your work can reach the people you are here to serve.) The challenge is how to do this in a way that feels natural, authentic—and not at all ‘sales-y.’
Distinguised Service Award
Distinguised Service Award Application Available Now!
At our Annual Meeting on November 10, 2017, ICF-NT will honor the first recipient of the Distinguished Service Award that recognizes outstanding service to the chapter and the coaching profession.
Nomination and Eligibility
- Nominee must be an active member in good standing with the ICF North Texas Chapter, hold a current ICF Credential, and have or have had an active coaching practice.
- Nominating coach must be nominated by a coach who is an active member in good standing with the ICF North Texas Chapter and holds a current ICF Credential.
- Eligible coaches may nominate more than one individual, and may nominate themselves.
- Contribution to ICF-NT
- Contribution to the Coaching Profession
- Role Model (for Ethics and Best Practice)
- Professional Practice
- The Distinguished Service Award Advisory Board, principally comprised of past chapter presidents, will review applications and make a recommendation to the ICF-NT Board of Directors for final approval of the 2017 Distinguished Service Award winner.
- For additional information Contact Catherine Oleksiw at Pres-Elect@icf-nt.com or Russ Yaquinto at email@example.com.